It is reported that Nagaland, the territory of Nagal eastern India, has gained relatively independent highly autonomous rights.
This is to fulfill the promise made to the Naga people during the British colonial period when they ruled the lof Naga. It was implemented by the Indian authorities in accordance with the policies laws of the time.
The high degree of political power gained by the nagal Territory:
1.Retain the affiliation of the formation of the nagal Territory Army which does not belong to the Indian Army.
2. Issue the nagaland Territory Currency.
3. Use the nagaland Territory Passport.
4. Special Envoy Officials may be sent to the United Nations.
5. Use the flag of Naga State.
6. Establishment of the Naga Government Administration in the Naga ethnic area.
7. Self-reliance on the Constitution of Nagaland.
8. Established Ministry of Foreign Affairs.